Tournament this weekend...

  • ian_bronstein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:52 PM
      For those of you that want to wrestle this weekend, the closest
      tournament is in Sacramento. Bwlow is the information:

      THE SAWA CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR MAY 3RD HAS HAD A LOCATION CHANGE

      Just 2 miles North of Natomas High School!

      NEW LOCATION:
      Inderkum High School
      2500 New Market Dr.
      Sacramento, 95835

      Entry Fee: $15

      Weigh-ins: 6:30 to 8:00 (no exceptions)

      Age Groups: Pee-Wee to Open

      Styles: Freestyle Only

      Directions to Inderkum High School:

      - From I-5: Take the Del Paso Road exit and go east about a mile. Take
      a left on Truxel/Natomas. Take a left on New Market Dr.
      - From 1-80 Eastbound: Take I-5 North interchange. Go North a couple
      of miles until you reach Del Paso Rd. Exit. Go east about a mile. Take
      a left on Truxel/Natomas. Take a left on New Market Dr.
      - From I-80 Westbound: Take Truxel Ave. Exit. Go north a couple of
      miles to Del Paso Rd. Take a left on Truxel/Natomas. Take a left on
      New Market Dr.
      - From Highway 50: Go west until you reach I-5 North. Go north a
      couple of miles until you reach Del Paso Rd. Exit. Go east about a
      mile. Take a left on Truxel/Natomas. Take a left on New Market Dr.
      - From Highway 99: Go north to the I-80 interchange to San Fancisco.
      Go west a couple of miles until you reach the I-5 north interchange.