NCS Duals

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 8, 2008
      Wrestlers and Parents,

      We will be leaving TL tomorrow morning at 6:30 AM for the NCS Duals.  Let's show the North Coast Section we're back!

      -Coach D

    • Danny Dardon
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 10, 2009
        Parents and Wrestlers,

        Here is the list of who is going up for the NCS Duals.  No time as of yet when we are leaving.  I am waiting to hear back whether or not we can get a workout in up there, or have to leave after a workout at home.  If there are any parents that are planning to go up with us, below is the information of where we are staying. We will be needing a car or two extra to shuttle up all the wrestlers.  Please let me know.

        Jeffrey Russell
        Brian Houts
        Conrad Caindec
        Touran Nawim (if injured, Mathieu de Langis)
        Ryan Kenihan
        Shane Kenihan
        Tony Dedier
        Kyle Coffee
        Erick Figueroa
        Austin Reid
        Danny Houts
        Bryce Harling
        Nadim Houssain
        Jake Buffenbarger
        Sam Friedman
        Gabe Castrillo
        Roman Ermolov
        James Rothbart
        Andre Castrillo
        Arash Kurimianha
        Tommy Traverso
        Jhordy Figueroa

        Eureka Senior High School

        1915 J St.
        Eureka, CA 95501

        Traveloge - Eureka

        4 Fourth St.
        Eureka, CA 95501
        707-443-6345

        Danny Dardon
        Head Coach
        Terra Linda High School Wrestling

        Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
      • Danny Dardon
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 12, 2009
          Parents and wrestlers,

          We will be having a short workout tomorrow (everybody) and then those that will be competing at the NCS Duals (you know who you are) will be leaving from TL after showering at TL. We are on the road by 3:45. Information on the venue and hotel were sent out in a previous email. Any information about the tournament for those interested can be found at cifncs.org.

          Go Tojans!
        • Danny Dardon
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 9, 2012
            Wrestlers and Parents,

            Congrats to our boys for having secured a 2nd place finish in the MCAL dual meet season and earning a birth at the 2012 NCS Dual Meet Championships! That being said, we have to compete this Saturday at Lower Lake High School in Lower Lake, CA, about a 1 hour 45 minute drive from here (better than Eureka a few years back!).  The Figueroas have graciously offered their cabin in Clearlake for us to stay in.  Everyone must bring a sleeping bag, pillows, blankets, ect. as we will be crashing on the floor.  We will be taking EVERYBODY!  We will be leaving around 7 PM on Friday night so we don't have to make the drive in the morning.  I have rented a large van, but we still need some seat belts to take 2-4 people in order to take everybody that is able bodied!  I am waiting to hear back from a coach or two to see if they can make it.  If not, if anyone wants to come with us, that would be great.  Just let me know.  More details to follow.

            Go Trojans!

            Danny Dardon
            Head Coach
            Terra Linda High School Wrestling

          • Dougnsf
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 9, 2012
              Danny and Team,

              Good luck. Go get 'em!
              Doug Friedman

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 7, 2013
                Parents and Wrestlers,

                Congratulations Trojan Wrestlers on brining the MCAL Dual Meet title back home! You deserved that championship for all your hard work. I am very proud if you.

                Our work is not yet done though. We have another opportunity on a bigger stage this weekend at the NCS Duals

                Here is the scoop. We will be brining the entire team up. Weigh ins start at 8 AM and wrestling starts at 10 AM. We will be leaving TL at 6:30 AM. We will be competing at El Molino High School 7050 Covey Rd Forestville, CA 95436.

                We will need seats for all 20 wrestlers. This will be our last dual meet competition of the season, so I hope all parents can come and help drive our wrestlers. Please let me know if you can drive and how many you can fit. Thanks again for your continued support. See you all Saturday!

                Yours in wrestling,

                Danny Dardon
                Head Wrestling Coach
                Terra Linda High School
              • Mike Brusati
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 8, 2013
                  Brusati's can take 5

                  Thanks
                  Mike

                  Mike Brusati
                  T & B Sports
                  mbrusati@...<mailto:mbrusati@...>
                  415-453-2433 x 2013

[...]

                • Karin Naftzger
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 8, 2013
                    Unfortunately, I can NOT go for the day. However, Jeremy "Frank" is very excited to be there and I hope he can fit in with another family. Thank you so much! Karin

                    On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Daniel Dardon <takedown01@...> wrote:

[...]

                  • Wong, Jason (USMS)
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 8, 2013
                      I can probably drive 3+ Michael if needed.

                      Jason
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 8, 2013
                        I can take 3 besides Hisham.

                        Thanks so much,