Re: [tlwrestling] Preseason Get Together

  • coffeedudes@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Sorry for the confusion, my email is coffeedudes@... not yahoo.com.

      Kevin Coffee

      From: Danny Dardon <takedown01@...>

      Trojan Wrestling Family,

      A few of our wonderful parents thought that it would be a good idea for the team to get together for a pot luck or something to that effect before the season starts on November 5.  Brad Flaharaty was nice enough to open up his house for us on Sunday, Nov 4 from about 1:00 - 4:00.  You and your folks are invited.  Please email Kevin Coffee at coffeedudes@ yahoo.com to let him know if you can make it and what you could bring.

      I will surely be there along with the rest of the staff.  Please encourage all new Trojan wrestlers to show up with their families as well as they are likely not on this list serve yet.  I will see you all there!

      What: Pre-Season Wrestling Get Together
      Where: House of Flaharaty; 24 Valley Stone
      When: Sunday November 4, 1:00-4:00 PM
      Why: Kick Off the Wrestling Season

      -Coach D

      Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks Treats for You! Get 'em!