Summer Workouts

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2007
      TL Wrestlers,

      I received word that some of you may not have gotten my email from a few
      weeks ago. The room will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays 7 - 8 or 8:30.
      Please come and shake off that rust. We are having a lot of fun in there
      wrestling some Greco and Freestyle as well. Please spread the word to all
      wrestlers in the area. See you there.

      -Coach D

      http://liveearth.msn.com