FW: wrestling - UC Davis clinic series

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Parents and Wrestlers,

      This is a great oppurtunity. UC Davis is an up and coming program in the
      NCAA with COach Zalesky. I also wrestled in the era of Assistant Coach Matt
      Sanchez. We wrestled in the same weight class I believe at the state
      tournament, and well, he did a bit better than me! He is a superior
      wrestler and his experience could help you a bunch. Sign up!

      -Coach D