Thank You Notes - More Help Needed

  • Linda Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I have completed the final batch of thank you notes to your friends
      and family that donated as a result of your letter writing
      campaign. I still have a few that require more information before I
      can send a thank you. Please review the list and send me the info
      requested. If anyone would like a list of the folks who sponsored
      you, in case you want to say a personal thank you, just let me
      know. I'll be happy to send you your list.
      Thanks, Linda

      No wrestler specified: Need name for person at: 11804 Latigo Lane
      Oakton, LA 22124

      Morgan: Need address for Larry Flaharty

      Danny Houts: Need address for Peter Wardenburg

      Gabriel & Andre: Need last name & street address for Djanna &
      Christopher from El Sobrante