Tri-Meet -- Tomorrow Night @ TL

  • Furderer, Sue (San Francisco)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Tri-Meet -- Tomorrow Night @ TL

      Hello Wrestling Fans -- Tomorrow night, Wednesday, January 3rd, is our first home Tri-Meet vs. Redwood and San Rafael.

      Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers … a home crowd is always grand!

      The snack bar will be open as well … another fund-raiser for the team.

      First match begins at 5:00 p.m. (according to the schedule).

      Don't miss out!

      Be there to support and root for the home team.

      Go Trojans!

      ______________________________
      Sue Furderer
      Marketing/PR Manager
      Watson Wyatt Worldwide
      345 California Street, Suite 1500
      San Francisco, CA 94104
      Telephone: (415)733-4306
      Fax: (415)733-4199
      sue.furderer@...
      www.watsonwyatt.com
      Notice of Confidentiality
      This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient), you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system.