Schedule Changes

  • ddardon@berkeley.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      Parents and Wrestlers,

      ust to clarify, the schedule that was passed out at the parents meeting is
      in the middle of revision. The varsity schedule is to remain the same as
      far as the weekends that there will be tournaments (minus the typos,
      sorry). The JV tournament schedule will undergo a few more revisions.
      These updates will be given out via this email group as soon as it is
      available. Thanks.

      Coach Dardon
      (415) 302-0817
    • Daniel Dardon
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
        Wrestlers and Parents,

        Just to keep you informed on some additions to the schedule:

        1.  Championship Fundraising Kick Off 11/20 6:30PM.  This will be during practice time so no additional commitment is needed.

        2.  Wrestlemania Scrimmage - Wednesday 11/28 3:30 PM at Petaluma High.
             Will need some drivers for this. It is a large practice with several school were we can get some mat time with other wrestlers from other     schools.  It is a great event that we haven't attended in a couple of years but I think it will be great for this team.

        Thank,

        Danny Dardon
        Head Coach
        Terra Linda High School Wrestling
      • nshihadeh415@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
          I can drive for Wrestlemania and fit 3 other wrestlers in addition to Nico. Looking forward to it....Nick