Zeke Jones Wrestling Camp -

  • Linda Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi wrestlers,
      Shane broke his wrist in the last hour of Titan Wrestling camp last
      week. He is signed up for the Zeke Jones wrestling camp for Sunday, July
      9 - Thursday July 13. This is a sleep over camp and is in Menlo Park.
      They will not refund my $100 deposit but will allow a substitution for
      Shane. The camp is $389 for the week. If anyone would like to attend
      this camp and just reimburse me the $289 please contact me by July 5th.
      This will give the substitute a nice discount and send a TL wrestler to
      this camp.
      You can send me an email or call my cell 415-819-1743.
      Thanks, Linda