DVDs Done

  • Diana SaintJames
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006

      Hi All,

      Those of you that ordered the wrestling DVDs – they are ready! I sent DJ to school today with a list and a stack of DVDs but he claimed he didn’t run into any wrestlers. Sigh…

      If you ordered one (or two), please tell your son to be on the lookout for DJ tomorrow (DJ will be looking more too) to pick up a DVD. He will check them off the list. You can also come by and pick them up at our place (74 Grande Paseo in the Casa Marinwood townhouses across from the (ex) Bell Market. It’s right in the southwest corner where Casa Marinwood, Roundtree, and Miller Creek (the actual creek) all meet. Or I can mail it to you…

      Thank you for your patience and enjoy!

      Diana Saint James

      Groups & Marketing Manager

      Dimensions in Travel