Practice schedule for this week

  • Daniel Robert Dardon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      PRACTICE THIS WEEK
      Mon 4-6
      Tues 4-6
      Weds Regular time as per school schedule

      I will send out another email concerning Thursday and Friday's schedule later today. We have a
      meet and tournaments coming up.

      I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, and happy new year. This is the home stretch of the season
      and we have to continue our hard work and step it up more now than ever. These last few practices
      have been amazing. Parents, you should be very proud of your wrestlers and thier dedication to
      the team and the sport. I am very proud of them all.

      Coach D
    • Jill Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        Coach,
        Mark needs to be at a awards ceremony at the Embassy Suites on Friday from 11 to 2pm. I don't think this will interfere with wrestling, but I wanted to let you know, just in case.

        He has been nominated for the "Youth Volunteer of the Year" award and scholarship.

        Jill Parker

        Daniel Robert Dardon <ddardon@...> wrote:
        PRACTICE THIS WEEK
        Mon    4-6
        Tues   4-6
        Weds  Regular time as per school schedule

        I will send out another email concerning Thursday and Friday's schedule later today.  We have a
        meet and tournaments coming up.

        I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, and happy new year. This is the home stretch of the season
        and we have to continue our hard work and step it up more now than ever.  These last few practices
        have been amazing.  Parents, you should be very proud of your wrestlers and thier dedication to
        the team and the sport.  I am very proud of them all.

        Coach D

        Yahoo! Shopping

      • Daniel Robert Dardon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
          Jill,

          Congratulations of the award. We have the Valley of the Moon Tournament on Friday. Wrestling
          starts at noon. We need to figure something out. The tournament will likely not start until
          12:30, but Mark will have to wrestle soon after that. We need to talk to see if he can even make
          the tournamet them. Obviously, I would rather him skip the banquet, but if we could work
          something out to allow him to do both, that would be ideal. If you want to talk, feel free to
          call me. Thanks.

          Danny
          415 302 0817

          On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:52:55 -0800 (PST)
          Jill Parker <pparkerjjp@...> wrote:
          > Coach,
          > Mark needs to be at a awards ceremony at the Embassy Suites on Friday from 11 to 2pm. I don't
          >think this will interfere with wrestling, but I wanted to let you know, just in case.
          >
          > He has been nominated for the "Youth Volunteer of the Year" award and scholarship.
          >
          > Jill Parker
          >
          > Daniel Robert Dardon <ddardon@...> wrote:
          > PRACTICE THIS WEEK
          > Mon 4-6
          > Tues 4-6
          > Weds Regular time as per school schedule
          >
          > I will send out another email concerning Thursday and Friday's schedule later today. We have a
          > meet and tournaments coming up.
          >
          > I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, and happy new year. This is the home stretch of the
          >season
          > and we have to continue our hard work and step it up more now than ever. These last few
          >practices
          > have been amazing. Parents, you should be very proud of your wrestlers and thier dedication to
          > the team and the sport. I am very proud of them all.
          >
          > Coach D

          > San francisco bay area San rafael ca High schools in Recreation San rafael
          > San francisco bay area real estate

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Shopping
        • Jill Parker
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
            Hi,
            I will call the center for volunteers and find out what the order they are giving the awards in. Maybe we can work out a way of leaving in time to get him to the tournament. Unfortunately, the tickets for this was costly and it looks like Mark may win one of the awards, so it is required for him to be there.

            Our van isn't running well enough to drive him up to Sonoma, so I could rent a car so we could escape the remainder of the banquet and get him up there. I do not think it will be possible to get him there by 12:30 however.

            I will let you know tomorrow what the center for volunteers say about the time frame of the awards. The entire event doesn't end until 2.

            Had I knowna month ago when we RSVP'd,that he was needed earlier in the day, I would have put wrestling first and had him decline the nomination, as wrestling has always been first for our family and how we schedule things during wrestling season. This does offer him a nice scholarship though, so it would be good for him to receive this award.

            Sincerely,
            Jill Parker

            Daniel Robert Dardon <ddardon@...> wrote:
            Jill,

            Congratulations of the award.  We have the Valley of the Moon Tournament on Friday.  Wrestling
            starts at noon.  We need to figure something out.  The tournament will likely not start until
            12:30, but Mark will have to wrestle soon after that.  We need to talk to see if he can even make
            the tournamet them.  Obviously, I would rather him skip the banquet, but if we could work
            something out to allow him to do both, that would be ideal.  If you want to talk, feel free to
            call me.  Thanks.

            Danny
            415 302 0817

            On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:52:55 -0800 (PST)
              Jill Parker <pparkerjjp@...> wrote:
            > Coach,
            >  Mark needs to be at a awards ceremony at the Embassy Suites on Friday from 11 to 2pm. I don't
            >think this will interfere with wrestling, but I wanted to let you know, just in case.
            >
            >  He has been nominated for the "Youth Volunteer of the Year" award and scholarship.
            >
            >  Jill Parker
            >
            > Daniel Robert Dardon <ddardon@...> wrote:
            >  PRACTICE THIS WEEK
            > Mon    4-6
            > Tues   4-6
            > Weds  Regular time as per school schedule
            >
            > I will send out another email concerning Thursday and Friday's schedule later today.  We have a
            > meet and tournaments coming up.
            >
            > I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, and happy new year. This is the home stretch of the
            >season
            > and we have to continue our hard work and step it up more now than ever.  These last few
            >practices
            > have been amazing.  Parents, you should be very proud of your wrestlers and thier dedication to
            > the team and the sport.  I am very proud of them all.
            >
            > Coach D

            >        San francisco bay area   San rafael ca   High schools in     Recreation   San rafael
            >  San francisco bay area real estate

            Yahoo! Shopping