Novice Tournament

  • Daniel Robert Dardon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
      Wrestlers and Parents:

      Wrestlers: I forgot to mention something in practice today. Again, I apologize that we do not
      have our uniforms ready for the tournament tomorrow. They are on order and will arrive soon. In
      the mean time please try your best to wear blue shorts, a grey t-shirt, grey sweatshirt, and grey
      sweatpants, or any combination thereof. If you have something with Terra Linda, or TL wrestling,
      wear that. I want us to look as unified as possible. I know that through our hard work and
      dedication over the last month we will show our unity out on the mat. I just want to look as good
      as possible while doing it. We will also look good by our attitudes on and off the mat. Remember
      to be good sportsmen tomorrow, win or lose, and shake the hand of your opponent and his/her coach
      after the match. I hope you are as exicted to wrestle as I am to coach you tomorrow. Get a good
      night's rest and a good meal, not too big, not too small. I will see you nice and early tomorrow.
      Go Trojans!

      Parents: All of you that are able to drive tomorrow please arrive with your wrestler at 6:15AM
      tomorrow. You all should have directions that Mr. Friedman provided at the meeting last night.
      If not, search for the directions online to Justin Sienna High School in Napa. All parents are
      encouraged to attend the tournament and cheer on your wrestler and all of his teammates. All
      wrestlers are required to remain at the tournamet until the last of his teammates is eliminated or
      wins a championship, unless previous arrangements have been made. I look forward to seeing you
      all tomorrow as we begin what promises to be an exciting and fun filled season.

      Sincerely,

      Coach Dardon
    • lindajanereid
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
        We are in need of a parent to man the door and collect admission $$
        from attendees at the Novice Tournament at TL on Saturday. If anyone
        is willing could you please let me know? We'll need you there at about
        7 a.m. Thanks in advance.
        Linda
        302-5052
      • Daniel Dardon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
        Wrestlers and Parents,

        This is the plan for tomorrow's Novice Tournament:

        Leaving TL at 6:30 AM (to Marin Catholic)
        Weigh-ins at 7:00 AM
        Wrestling starts at 8:00 AM

        We only have 3 or 4 wrestlers competing:
        Zach Kent
        Faye Epenisa
        Lucas Scharer
        Jesus Maldonado??? (Usually first year seniors can't wrestle in this tournament.  I am still waiting for an answer.)

        I have a car with 3 seats.  If Jesus isn't wrestling I don't need a driver.  As soon as I find out I will send out an email.

        Also, attached is a current roster in case anyone needs to get a hold of each other.

        Thanks,

        Danny Dardon
        Head Wrestling Coach
        Terra Linda High School