  • Daniel Robert Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      TL Wrestlers,

      I apologize for my tardiness in responding to several phone calls and emails. I have had a very
      busy week trying to cement my class schedule. I again, appreciate the enthusiasm and expect that
      to continue. The reason that I have not responded is that I do not know when we are going to
      start practice yet. Due to certain NCS sanctions, they are being sticklers about practices that
      begin too early. If caught, our team could suffer unnecessary penalties. I am currently working
      with Steve Farbstein to find a way to start our workouts. I will most likely be restarting the
      Terra Linda Wrestling Club and have it be "open to the public." As soon as we have this all
      worked out, I will alert you all and you can expect to start working out that week. Bare with me
      in the mean time. What I would like out of all of you, is to eat 45 pound plates fore breakfast,
      lunch, and dinner. All that have the opportunity to go to a gym should be going at least 5 days a
      week. For all others, you should have access to the TL weight room if it is already set up. For
      those that want to start a cardio routine, I would recommend going on a run every other day or so.
      I am excited about the upcoming off season and season, and you will be hearing from me soon.
      Take care.

      Coach