Upcoming Season

  • Furderer, Sue (San Francisco)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
      Upcoming Season

      Hello Trojan Fans The season is just around the corner.  I thought Id send a reminder to everyone to get their addresses together for the letter-writing fund raiser, which should be happening soon.

      Also, if you know new wrestlers that have signed up, ask them to get their information to me so we can add them to the email list.

      Hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to seeing you in the stands!

      ______________________________
      Sue Furderer
      Marketing/PR Manager
      Watson Wyatt Worldwide
      345 California Street, Suite 1400
      San Francisco, CA 94104
      Telephone: (415)733-4306
      Fax: (415)733-4199
      sue.furderer@...
      www.watsonwyatt.com

      Notice of Confidentiality
      This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient), you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system.

    • mgadna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
        Sue:

        Are you free over the weekend? Will you be making it down to Marin at all? We need to get together and work out some timelines. Give me a call.

        --
        Mike