Bracelets for Nick

  • Nancyi619@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      The bracelets for Nick have arrived at Dr. Kakleas's office.  I apologize because I don't know the "official" name for them.  They are $5.00 each or you can donate more if you wish.  All proceeds will go to Nick.  You can purchase them beginning this Friday, 10/8.

      Dr. K's address is:
      4380 Redwood Highway, Suite B6
      SR 94903
      ph: 499-8469

      They are closed on Thursdays.  Hours on Friday are 9 am - 1 pm and 3 - 6 pm
      Saturday - I think until Noon or 1
      M, T, W - 9 am - 6 pm (or something like that)

      Please pass the word.

      NICK - we love you!
      Heinz and Jane - love you too!
      Peter, I miss seeing you!  I hear you are at the gym though before I get there!

      Love,
      Nancy and those twins

      God Bless
    • Heinz Bartesch
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
        Nancy; once again, thanks for being the wonderful you that you
        are. The wrist bracelets have Lance's
        foundations name imprinted on them: LiveStrong, so they're
        commonly referred to as Livestrong bracelets.
        I'm going to try to stop by Dr K's office in the next couple days
        to thank him myself but if anyone gets down
        there before me, please let him know we appreciate his support
        too.

        Trojan Warriors and families; again, we appreciate your support,
        with the dinners, with the prayers, the emails
        and just for the genuine friendship we feel from all of you. As
        you may have also heard, our church, the
        Lutheran Church of the Resurrection on 1100 Las Galinas is having
        a fund raiser on 11/6 from 12-4pm. If anyone
        wants to know more, they can either call the church office at
        479-1334 - they'll also have information posted on
        their website: www.http://www.reluch.org/

        Please note that we already feel that you've all done so very
        much for us and we don't know how to express our
        thanks. Therefore, we'd like you to think of this event on 11/6
        as it's being promoted, a "share the day with Nick's
        Circle of Friends" - your presence will be the reward and gift
        we'd like most.
        We don't know how Nick will be feeling on 11/6 as it will be in
        the middle of his 3rd cycle, but given how things have progressed
        so far, we're optimistic he'll be there and we can use this date
        to celebrate his healing :--)
        God bless one and all.
        Heinz, Jane, Nick, Peter and even Eric from Pomona!

        Nancyi619@... on 10/06/2004 08:03:42 PM

        Please respond to tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com

        To: tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com
        cc: singeman@... (bcc: Heinz Bartesch/PCN)