Re: [tlwrestling] Folding Bleacher Chairs

  • Heinz Bartesch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
      "see you then"?? that's what I like to hear freddy-baby!! I
      figure if Mikey can come back,
      so can the Greene's (and please don't forget Joanne)!

      p.s., as you may recall, I've already got my bleacher chair, but
      thanks for thinking of us!
    • greene_fred
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
        I know how much everyone, especially the kids, liked the folding seats with arms that
        Joanne & I brought to meets last year, well, I just wanted you all to know that they are
        available again at Costco for $12 each. Maybe we'll all have them at our first home dual
        meet this year. See you then.
        Fred
      • connie
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2004