Fw: SHARING --- About you...

  • connie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2004

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 12:53 PM
      Subject: SHARING --- About you...

      JUST SHARING
      Maybe someone special wanted us to meet the wrong
      people before meeting the right one so that when we
      finally meet the right person, we will know how to be
      grateful for that gift.

      Maybe when the door of happiness closes, another
      opens, but often times we look so long at the closed
      door that we don't see the one which has been opened
      for us.

      Maybe the best kind of friend is the kind you can
      sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and
      then walk away feeling like it was the best
      conversation you've ever had.

      Maybe it is true that we don't know what we've got
      until we lose it, but it is also true that we don't
      know what we've been missing until it arrives.

      Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for
      wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who
      makes you smile because it takes only a smile to
      make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes
      your heart smile.

      There are moments in life when you miss someone so
      much that you just want to pick them from your
      dreams and hug them for real. Dream what you want to
      dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to
      be, because you have only one life and one chance to
      do all the things you want to do.

      May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
      enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to
      keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

      The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
      best of everything; they just make the most of
      everything that comes along their way.

      Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends
      with a tear.

      The brightest future will always be based on a
      forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until
      you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

      When you were born, you were crying and everyone
      around you was smiling. Live your life so that when
      you die, you are the one smiling and everyone around
      you is crying.

      Please send this message to those people who mean
      something to you, to those who have touched your
      life in one way or another, to those who make you
      smile when you really need it, to those that make
      you see the brighter side of things when you are
      really down, to those who you want to let them know
      that you appreciate their friendship.
    • jbartesch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
        oh, those are so lovely! i am going to go off into the world today and live those lines-are some of those words of wisdom you sent kyle off with to the prom?
        meant to call yesterday to catch up on how you enjoyed friday nite and chat about prom...  am thinking about you.
      • KATHLEEN KIRKPATRICK
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
          Thanks Connie. A lot of good thoughts in this. The following lines:
          When you were born, you were crying and everyone
          around you was smiling. Live your life so that when
          you die, you are the one smiling and everyone around
          you is crying,

          I learned as part of a song sung by the choir I'm in. One of these days I'll have to sing it for you. Thanks for coming to my Bday party!! It was a BLAST!!! It was so fun to see so many people I care about having a good time!!!

          Keep cool,

          Kathleen

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
            OOPS! Didn't mean to send that last reply to the whole list!
            KK