Congrats Class of 2013

  • Daniel Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Wrestlers,

      I wanted to give a huge congratulations to the great Class of 2013. Just look back 4 years ago and see how far you have come. I am so very proud of you. Unfortunately, this is the first graduation that I have not been able to attend. I am supporting a best friend and former TL Wrestler/Coach as he graduates graduate school at UCLA.

      I look forward to hearing of all your future endeavors, adventures, and accomplishments.

      Enjoy this weekend as you celebrate the culmination of your high school career and enter the next stage of your lives. Don't forget to check in from time to fill us all in with what you are doing.

      Congrats!

      Coach Danny Dardon

      P.S. Please turn in all your issued gear to the office/athletic office. Next year's team will need it!