FW: Wrestling: beginners camp

  • Daniel Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013

    -----Original Message-----

    From: "Alan Morris" <alanjmorris@...>
    Sent: June 5, 2013 1:45 PM
    To: hitthegym@..., rogerbubel@..., srhswrestling@..., snurfer_dan@..., asalinas@..., fairmo@..., alanjmorris@..., takedown01@..., novatowrestling@..., asalinas@...
    Subject: Wrestling: beginners camp

    Coaches,

    I wanted to let you know about two local wrestling camps:

    1. Beginning camp -  June 24-27, 9:00am-12:00noon, at Redwood.  We've got half of the MCAL represented, staffed by:
    Andre Salinas
    Nathan Morris
    Kai Caindec
    Byron Barrientos

    flyer is attached.  This camp is suitable for young kids as well as incoming freshmen.  We will group by age and have the older kids work closely with the high school wrestlers.

    2. Advanced camp - Kevin Stanley, former assistant coach at UC Davis and NCAA All American at Indiana, and Alan Hull, who was a member of 4 NCAA championship teams under Dan Gable.  June 17-20, 10:00am-3:00pm.  Camp fee is $160.  To register, contact me directly.

    thanks,

    Alan
    415.806.2146