Banquet!

  • Cara Caindec
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013

      Please make my life easier and get your RSVP in now.  I need to get a count to the caterer next week.  Would really appreciate it.

      You are invited to Terra Linda Wrestling 2012-2013 Season Banquet & Celebration!

      Who:   All Wrestlers, Families, Coaches, Alumni & Fans

      When:  Sunday, April 14th, 5:30 pm

      Where: McInnis Park, Banquet Room 300 Smith Ranch Road, San Rafael

      Cost:  $25 per person

      What: Full buffet dinner, dessert, awards, and season slide show

      Tradition is for the Wrestlers to wear a shirt and tie for this occasion.

      Please RSVP now:

      Send checks payable to: Cara Caindec, 7 Drakes Cove, San Rafael, CA 94903

      Please reserve __________ seats for the ___________________________ family.

      Check enclosed for $_______________

      Phone#:__________________________

      Email:____________________________

      We are also collecting photos for a slide show.  Your photos or video clips are needed – send to Jason Wong at jkwong2471@....

      Look forward to celebrating a great season!

      Questions: Send me an email or give me a call in the evenings at 492-8211.

      Thanks!  Cara

      PS - Also want to encourage you to join me in attending Denim & Diamonds, OneTL's dinner gala & auction that supports all programs including athletics.  More information can be found at http://www.supporttlhs.com/.

    • Wong, Jason (USMS)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
        Cara:

        Give us 4 seats...can U see if the Club can loan us a projector?

        Thanks,

        Jason
[...]

        Jason K. Wong
        Senior Inspector