Freestlye/Greco

  • Nate K
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten back to you in the last couple days, I've been swamped with my own personal life as well trying to circumvent some excess costs of running the chartered wrestling club on campus. With that being said, the club will not be practicing this week and we will not be attending the tournament at Cardinal Newman H.S. this weekend.

      Originally I wanted to do practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays, however, I have just been informed that MC's The Brawlers Club hosts practices on Tuesdays and Thursday. I was thinking that it might be good to change the tradition and go with Mondays and Wednesdays, this would give the opportunity to wrestle some other individuals and accumulate more mat time. I need feedback on this issue, fyi, the Brawlers Club only costs $10 a month and practices are hosted at MC.

      Not matter what the practice schedule becomes, we are still planning on attending the tournament at Mario Carillo H.S. on Sunday 3/17/13.

      If you have any questions please shoot me an email, sorry to those of you who have already contacted me, I needed (still do) a couple days to get stuff in order.

      Nathan Katzman