JRobinson camp

  • Annette van Driel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi TL wrestlers,

      What a great season it was, and it's not even over yet....
      Congratulations every body with a great job done and Nate Keeve : Good Luck in Bakersfield.!
      I will be watching it on the web, live, just like I watched your final match during NCS...

      Coaches, thank you so much for all the extreme valuable training, coaching, commitment, and time, you all gave
       to our kids!

      On another note: Is anybody of the wrestlers interested in participating in the Intensive JRobinson 14 day Oregon camp,
      from July 28- Aug. 10 2013?
      Hisham will be going, just like Kai did 2 years ago( together with Hisham's middle brother, Jalil) and they had a great time!
      The feedback I received from Jalil was that it did not only improve his wrestling, but it did make a big difference in all aspects
      of his life...
      There is a discount of $80 for each account, if 4 or more kids sign up..

      Here is the link:    http://jrobinsoncamps.com/

      Hope to hear from some enthusiastic wrestlers/parents..

      Thanks and see you all at the wrestling banquet sometimes in the near future,

      Annette