Practice 2/21/13

  • Nate K
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hey Everybody,

      So we will be having practice tomorrow (2/21/13) at 1 P.M and will be ending roughly around 3 P.M.. We are currently planning on leaving for Fremont around 6 P.M., that gives you guys three hours to get anything and everything you need together. Danny should be sending out an email this evening with a more specific itinerary for tomorrow.

      Nathan Katzman