Re: [tlwrestling] NCS Duals

  • hamiltonnaz@att.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 8, 2013
      Coach Dardon,

      I can take Stewart and two (2) others.

      Ed Branscome

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Daniel Dardon <takedown01@...>
      To: tlwrestling <tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:38 pm
      Subject: [tlwrestling] NCS Duals

      Parents and Wrestlers,

      Congratulations Trojan Wrestlers on brining the MCAL Dual Meet title
      back home! You deserved that championship for all your hard work. I
      am very proud if you.

      Our work is not yet done though. We have another opportunity on a
      bigger stage this weekend at the NCS Duals

      Here is the scoop. We will be brining the entire team up. Weigh ins
      start at 8 AM and wrestling starts at 10 AM. We will be leaving TL at
      6:30 AM. We will be competing at El Molino High School 7050 Covey Rd
      Forestville, CA 95436.

      We will need seats for all 20 wrestlers. This will be our last dual
      meet competition of the season, so I hope all parents can come and help
      drive our wrestlers. Please let me know if you can drive and how many
      you can fit. Thanks again for your continued support. See you all
      Saturday!

      Yours in wrestling,

      Danny Dardon
      Head Wrestling Coach