  • Nate K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hello Everybody,

      Tomorrow we have a JV tournament at St. Patricks/St. Vincent's in Vallejo. We will only be taking three kids: Ethan, Nico, and Jesus. That means that Nick Shihadeh, you don't have to drive to the tournament (unless you really want to) and you can enjoy a Saturday off. We will be meeting at TL at 6:30 A.M. to leave, Coach Alex Wahl and I will be driving the three kids up (and will probably swing by VOM afterwards).

      Jovanny and Garland, I want both of you to show up at the varsity time 7 A.M. and go with them to VOM. The least you can do is support your teammates and maybe watch some "half-decent" wrestling, you might even learn something, might.

      Everyone else who read this email and realized it didn't pertain to them, my apologies.

      Nathan Katzman