1/2/13

  • Nate K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello Everybody,

      Tomorrow is our first dual meet, it's actually a tri-dual with San Rafael and Drake. Start time for the dual meet is 4:30 P.M., this means that weigh-ins will be at 3:30 P.M., which also means that all wrestlers will meet at TL at 2:30, where we will then travel to San Rafael H.S.. I will be at the wrestling room at noon if individuals want to check their weight. Tomorrow the real fun begins, league.

      Nathan Katzman