Blitz on 12/5/12

  • Nate K
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello Everybody,

      Tomorrow is our blitz for fundraising. It is very important that you bring ALL YOUR MONEY THAT YOU HAVE FUNDRAISED and ALL THE CARDS YOU HAVE LEFT THAT ARE UNSOLD. We don't ask members of the team to pay for their own gear, instead, we fundraise all the money necessary.

      Furthermore, everybody who has TL Wrestling gear should bring it (YOU CANNOT PRACTICE IN THIS GEAR TOMORROW). Returners should be bring extra gear just in case newbies don't have anything or people forget to bring gear, even I will be bringing extra gear, but I should not be the only one.

      There will be practice before the blitz, bring gear to workout in and any toiletries/towels necessary to shower in the locker room.

      EVERYONE ON THE TEAM NEEDS TO SHOW UP.

      These people were not at practice today, they need to be called and informed of the blitz: Phillip, Jovanny, Eli, Garland, Nico, Harry.

      Nathan Katzman