  • Kai Caindec
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2012

      Hey TL Wrestlers & Community,

      Help continue to build our incredible program.  There's a great camp being offered at Redwood June 25-28 for kids in middle/primary schools, and it would be also good for those entering high school kids who might be interested.  Older kids (i.e. entering high school) would be separated from the younger kids, and could work out with the counselors. I am going to be one of the counselors at this camp.

      Information is at www.MarinWrestling.com.

      Kai Caindec