Fwd: Wrestling clinic at Novato HS with former UC Davis assistant coach July 7 & 8

  • Danny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:23 AM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Wrestling clinic at Novato HS with former UC Davis assistant coach July 7 & 8
      From: Alan Morris <alanjmorris@...>
      To: "Nichols, Mason" <nicholsroofing@...>," Feder, Chris" <hitthegym@...>," Bubel, Roger" <rogerbubel@...>," Boyd, Emmanuel" <coach@...>," Davis, Dennis" <ddavis@...>," Donaldson, Dan" <snurfer_dan@...>," Brielmaier, Eric" <novatowrestling@...>," Salinas, Andre" <gowhengood@...>," Salinas, Andre" <asalinas@...>," Grey, Joey" <joeyagrey@...>," Gerlach, Johann" <fairmo@...>," schloesser, paul" <pjschloesser@...>," Morris, Alan" <alanjmorris@...>," Bronstein, Ian" <ian_bronstein@...>," Howard, Tom" <tomhoward415@...>," Dardon, Danny" <takedown01@...>
      CC:

      Coaches,

      I hope your summers are going well. There are a lot of off season options this year, including a local clinic next week this coming Thur and Friday.

      Kevin Stanley, former UC Davis assistant coach and NCAA All American wrestler at Indiana, will hold a two day clinic on July 7 & 8, at Novato High School , from 10:00am-3:00pm. The clinic fee is $65.

      Kevin held a series of clinics for us last year. He's an excellent technician and very systematic in his instruction.

      For this clinic, he'll focus on the front headlock position, both offense and defense. Kevin has some effective variations on this common position. From bottom position he'll show a knee slide/knee dip/changeover series. One or two other areas of interest to participants will be covered as well. From neutral, Kevin has a very good pass-by and knee pull.

      Here's a little more information about Kevin's impressive resume:

      http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=15243&search=NCAA§ion=search

      Our target size for this clinic is about 20 kids, allowing a small scale, hands on clinic with personal attention. In my experience, this type of small scale setting leads to better learning than large camps. I've seen Kevin instructing at many clinics over the last three years, and he is very effective.

      Thanks,

      Alan Morris

      377 Butterfield Rd.

      San Anselmo , CA 94960