Fw: Wrestling camp at Redwood

  • Cara Caindec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 41 KB
    Hi Wrestling Community -
    See below for a high school level camp starting this Friday.  Please get in touch with Alan Morris if you're interested.

    Also, there is a beginning camp the week of June 20 if you know of anyone thinking they might want to see what it's all about.  Please share the wrestling love.

    http://www.marinlearn.com

    Have a great summer!  Cara

    The Faultline Wrestling Camp at Redwood H.S. starts this week.  We'll be meeting on Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday, from 10:00am-3:00pm each day.  We're very excited to have coach Clint Birch from Vacaville as our clinician; he's high energy, has some great techniques to show, and coached his own team to a state championship in 2007, and 10th place last year.

    Please bring a signed copy of the attached registration form.  If you've already made arrangements for the camp fee, great.  If not, checks can be brought the first day.

    Also, please bring a lunch, three extra workout shirts, a bottle of water, and a notepad and pen.

    If you have any questions, please give me a call.

    Alan
    415.806.2146