FW: Kevin Stanley wrestling clinic at Novato H.S. July 7 & 8

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011

      Danny Dardon
      Head Coach
      Terra Linda High School Wrestling

      Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:23:57 +0000
      From: alanjmorris@...
      To: nicholsroofing@...; hitthegym@...; rogerbubel@...; avial6315@...; coach@...; ddavis@...; snurfer_dan@...; novatowrestling@...; gowhengood@...; asalinas@...; joeyagrey@...; fairmo@...; pjschloesser@...; alanjmorris@...; ian_bronstein@...; tomhoward415@...; takedown01@...; mswoodard@...; matthew.woodard@...; drizzi@...
      Subject: Kevin Stanley wrestling clinic at Novato H.S. July 7 & 8

      Coaches,

      Kevin Stanley, former UC Davis assistant coach and NCAA All American wrestler at Indiana, will hold a two day clinic on July 7 & 8, at Novato High School, from 10:00am-3:00pm.  The clinic fee will be $60 if postmarked before June 15, and $75 after.

      Kevin held a series of clinics for us last year. He's an excellent technician and very systematic in his instruction.  Dylan Morris continues to benefit from several of the techniques that Kevin taught him.

      For this clinic, he'll focus primarily on the front headlock from neutral position, and from bottom position a knee slide/knee dip/changeover series.  One or two other areas of interest to participants may be covered as well if desired.  From neutral, Kevin has a very good pass-by.

      Here's a little more information about Kevin's impressive resume:
      http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=15243&search=NCAA&section=search

      Our target size for this clinic is about 20 kids, allowing a small scale, hands on clinic with personal attention.  In my experience, this type of small scale setting leads to better learning than large camps.  I've seen Kevin instructing at many clinics over the last three years, and he is very effective.

      Please pass this information to any of your wrestlers that you think would be interested.

      regards,

      Alan Morris
      377 Butterfield Rd
      San Anselmo,  CA  94960