Marin Catholic Dual Meet

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Parents, Wrestlers, FANS and FRIENDS,

      We will be wrestling for what could be the league title tomorrow 6PM at MC.  There has been some confusion as to whether the match is slated for Wednesday or Thursday.  The match will be Wednesday 2/2/2011.  Though I cannot gaurantee an outcome, I can guarantee and exciting match.  Both us and Marin Catholic match up very well and after we coaches have forcasted the outcome in preparation for it, we have concluded it will be too close for comfort.  We will be relying on our athletes to step up and be a hero in order to stay on top.  This is the kind of competition that makes sports worthwhile.  I wish we could have this all the time.  I now ask that alumni, parents of alumni, old fans, current students and teachers, to come down to MC and support our Terra Linda wrestlers.  Our wrestlers will need the energy of a good crowd to pull this one off.  Please spread the word and let's fill the MC stands with TL fans.  Looking forward to seeing you all there!

      Always proud, Never satisfied,

      Danny Dardon
      Head Coach
      Terra Linda High School Wrestling