Season is Just Around the Corner...!!!

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010

      Wrestlers and Parents,

      It is that time again and I as well of the rest of the coaching staff am excited for the start of another season.  Hopefully all you vets are hard at work talking to 20 freshmen each and working to get them on the team.  Believe me upperclassmen, they will listen to you and you can potentially be the reason one of them make the best decision of their lives so far.  Season will kick of with practice at 3:50 11/8.

      TL is stepping up their enforcement on having all forms turned in before students will be allowed to wrestle.  Here is a list of all the wrestlers on the roster from last season that have not yet turned in everything they need to be allowed to wrestle on Monday.  I've been told to send athletes to the office come Monday if they don't have their clearance card.  Anyone without required paperwork turned in, will not be allowed to start practice until it is completed and a clearance card is given.  If all your paperwork is in, you can pick up your cards starting Friday 11/5. If not, please do it Monday before the end of classes.

      The following wrestlers DO NOT have current forms in at the athletic office.  They will NOT be allowed to start practicing until they turn forms into the office and receive the clearance card.

      Kai Caindec

      Kaic Legaris

      George Barahona

      Jhordy Figueroa