Fwd: Wrestling camp Aug 9-13 in San Rafael, beginning and advanced

  • Danny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Wrestling camp Aug 9-13 in San Rafael, beginning and advanced
      From: Alan Morris <alanjmorris@...>
      To: Danny Dardon <takedown01@...>, Morgan Flaharty <custom92000@...>, Erick Figueroa <efigs01@...>, Conrad Caindec <conradcaindec@...>
      CC:

      Danny,

      As I mentioned in the spring, a couple of Terra Linda wrestlers are going to help staff a beginning wrestling camp at Pickleweed Community Center in San Rafael, August 9-13, 9:00am-12:00pm. Staff will be Dylan Morris, Erick Figueroa, Pablo Cortez, and Jhordy Figueroa. The camp fee is $30. This is a great way to introduce wrestling to kids in the Canal District, as well as an opportunity for younger siblings of our current high school wrestlers.

      We've also added an advanced camp. Morgan Flaharty will work with older wrestlers for five days for the same camp fee of $30.
      The camp fee is low because we're trying to create wrestling opportunities in the Canal District.

      Camp sign-up info is at www.MarinWrestling.com.

      thanks,

      Alan