FW: wreslting clinic next week

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010

      Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:28:59 +0000
      From: alanjmorris@...
      To: takedown01@...
      Subject: wreslting clinic next week

      Danny,

      Next week, over Spring break, we're holding a mini-camp with some of the coaches from De La Salle/Concord Youth Center.  Ken Cook is a former CA state champ and national Greco champ.  He wrestled at Iowa State and UC Davis.  Mark Halvorson is the head coach at De La Salle/CYC, and a former national Greco champ.  The camp will focus on upper body techniques that work for folkstyle, Greco, and freestyle.

      Tues 4/13 10:00am-1:00pm Ken Cook
      Wed 4/14 10:00am-1:00pm Ken Cook
      Thur 4/15 2:30pm-5:30pm Mark Halvorson & Tyler Sheridan

      Clinic fee is $75, includes registration for Mon & Tues Community Education wrestling class at Redwood H.S., running until May 26.

      If any of your guys are interested, please let me know.  The camp will be small scale, so each wrestler will get plenty of personal attention.

      Alan Morris
      home 460-1186
      cell 806-2146

    • Danny Dardon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010
        Wrestlers and Parents,

        Check out this email I received from Coach Morris from Redwood.  I wrestled with Ken Cook on the BAWA All-Star Team way back when.  He is legit.  You should check it out.

[...]

        -------
        Danny Dardon
        Head Coach
        Terra Linda High School Wrestling