Missing Singlets

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:59 PM
      Everyone,

      Did anyone pick up a brown paper bag filled with Terra Linda championship singlets at the MCAL Tournament at Justin-Siena two weekends ago?  They are white with three navy stripes going down the side and in the same color "Terra Linda" arched across the chest.  I did bring them into the gym and several wrestlers and two coaches confirmed seeing them there.  They were place in the first 2 rows in the section were all the TL wrestlers, parents, and fans were sitting.  I looked for them for all our kids that were in the finals to wear before we got started with the final matches and they were nowhere to be found.  This is over $1000 in singlets and we would like to get them back.  Any info leading to the recovery of these singlets will be greatly appreciated.

      Danny Dardon
      Head Coach
      Terra Linda High School Wrestling