Drivers for 11/25

  • Fred Greene
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2003
      Andy,
      Thanks for putting this together.

      If I understand correctly, we will need drivers for Tuesday's scrimmage in
      Petaluma, which begins at 3:30. I can fit four kids in my car. If anyone
      else can participate, please let us know.

      Fred

      --
      fred@... I 415.472.7733 I http://www.greenecreative.com
    • Andy Shaw
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2003
        I would like to drive but I won't whether I can get off from work that afternoon
        until next week. I will have to be a "maybe".

        -- andy shaw --
      • Andy Shaw
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2003
          I spoke to my wife and she will drive if I can't make it, so we can take five
          wrestlers.

          -- andy --
        • Nancy Ingemansson
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2003
            Hello everyone,

            As I mentioned the other night. I have to work and can't drive, but can
            always have my kids drive if necessary (car holds 7). I understand we do
            not want the kids to drive and agree, but since this is in Petaluma and not
            a long tournament I think they can handle it!

            Let me know if you need this and I'll switch cars with them.

            Nancy

            PS FYI for freshman parents - This scrimmage is not really like most
            tournaments/meets. It will be very crowded - a lot of people crowded into a
            small area (hot and smelly). There is not normally any place to sit down.
            When my family attended this first scrimmage/wrestling experience, I was
            like "Oh, my". So I just thought it was important to say so you don't
            think this is what it's going to be like every time - even the boys agree
            with me. It's gets much better than that! My two cents!

            I spoke to my wife and she will drive if I can't make it, so we can take
            five
            wrestlers.

            -- andy --

            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/O23olB/TM
          • Thomas
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2003
              Thomas Price will be leaving right after school for Thanksgiving in San
              Diego.

              Jon Price would have been happy to drive some kids in van holding 6 kids
              plus driver, but won't be available for this particular meet in Petaluma.
              Have a happy Thanksgiving all!

              Betsy and Thomas Price