1554Looking for Good People

  • Daniel Dardon
    Apr 4, 2014
      To my Terra Linda Wrestling family,

      First of all let me congratulate Coach TC for an amazing and successful season. Bringing a championship home your first season coaching is a daunting challenge, but that makes three head coaches in a row to accomplish that feat so we can all be assured the program will continue to thrive.

      Congrats to all the wrestlers. It was a joy to watch you all as your biggest fan. I was beaming with pride from the stands! I fully intend to be your biggest fan next season.

      As you all know I had to move on to further my business endeavors. Things are going very well. I am busier than ever and I didn't think that was possible.

      I am currently putting together a team to take the business to the next level and am looking for people with integrity, work ethic, honesty, trustworthiness, consciousness, and drive. Those are a lot of characteristics to fit into one person. As many of you can imagine, it is a challenge to find the right people to build this team in traditional ways.

      Then I thought, I know a pool of people that all bear all of these characteristics. I realize even more now, how special our wrestling community is, so this is going out to all alumni or anyone listening.

      I am looking for people to fill driving and warehouse positions, inside and outside salesperson roles, assistant managers, and a manager spot, but mostly I am looking for character. My business is in retail and wholesale distribution of automotive, truck, and industrial parts. It's a high intensity, high competition environment. You have all excelled in that arena. Obviously some background knowledge about anything automotive would be a huge asset, but the most important is character.

      Please contact me if you or anyone you know is looking for a career opportunity. It would be awesome to have an opportunity to work with any one of you once again.

      Go Trojans!

      Danny Dardon
      Owner/General Manager
      Bay Area Parts - Daly City