1549Open Mat This Week

  • Nate K
    Mar 31, 2014

      Hola,

      We will have two open mats this week:
      Wednesday from 6-7pm, hosted by the one and only, Alexander Wahl and he will be teaching the short fireman.
      The other open mat is still up in the air. It will either be on Friday after school or Saturday morning, however, my work schedule may change between now and then, therefore, I will send out an email later this week in order to confirm the date and time.

      Mad props to Kevin and Hisham for traveling up to Healdsburg H.S. on Saturday to compete. They got little beat up in the process, but got to compete against a couple state qualifiers.

      I want to reiterate how crucial off season wrestling is, whether it be in freestyle/greco tournaments or showing to open mat sessions. Remember, if you show up to open mat session, you have the opportunity to receive one on one coaching from some highly qualified coaches and last time I checked, no one has beaten the coaches (personal challenge to Mike, Hisham, and Lucas...step to me on the mat and see what happens).

      Nathan Katzman

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic