1538Fw: Trojan Training Program follow up

  • Thomas Carry
    Mar 5, 2014

    TL Wrestlers; see below and attached information as this is a great opportunity to enhance your fast twitch muscle, strength and general conditioning.

    Please don't miss out on this opportunity as it is free only to TL student athletes.

    Also keep in mind this program has value and I have been personally assured that the trainers normally charge upwards of $150/HR as their normal rate and are currently Bay Club employees.

    This is a 10 WK program and is only an Hour and Half, Twice a week.  Well worth the work.

    I hope those of you that choose to take advantage of Trojan Training have fun with this challenging and comprehensive work-out....

    Thank you,
    Coach Carry
    904-338-7433

    On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:09 PM, Ted Simon <tedsimon@...> wrote:
    Coaches,
    Thanks again for taking time to meet with our Bay Club partners today. They’re pros and they’re committed to making this a great experience for your athletes which should pay off on the court, field and mat.

    After our meeting, several of us spent time touring the campus and workout space with the Bay Club team. Seeing the space they have to work with only heightened their enthusiasm and, in turn, our hopes for this pilot program.If this proceeds as we hope and expect, there could be a lot of potential for continuing support and contributions from Bay Club that would be of great benefit to TL athletics. We need your help in making this program a success.

    As promised, I’m forwarding you all copies of our flyer, the registration form and the waiver form. Please share these with your teams and encourage them to take advantage of this great opportunity to train with top rate professional trainers. All they need to do is print out the forms, fill them out (student and parent/guardian information and signatures required) and turn them in at the TL Athletic Dept office. We have 50 slots for this program, so first come, first served.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, or any of the above Booster members copied on this email. We’re happy to do what we can to help you and your athletes be successful.

    Looking forward to seeing your athletes in this program, as well as watching them perform on your respective teams.

    Go Trojans!
    Ted, On Behalf of TL Athletic Boosters

    P.S. Steve, could you kindly pass this information along to the girls volleyball coaches and Darol (don’t have their email addresses).