      From: Nate K [mailto:kratzmania@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 12:14 PM Central Standard Time
      To: tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com <tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [tlwrestling] Need a Ride Back to San Rafael on Friday 2/28/14

      Hello All Parents Going to NCS on Friday (everyone else can delete this message),

      I am inquiring if any parents may be able to offer me a spot in their car while they are returning from the NCS tournament on Friday. I have to work Saturday night, thus necessitating me to leave early on the second day of the tournament. My hope is to travel with the team tonight, down to Fremont, then drive myself to the tournament on Saturday morning. If there are any parents who are planning on making a trip to the tournament on Friday who would be able to help me out, I would be most appreciative.

      Coach Nathan Katzman

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic