1534Re: [tlwrestling] MCAL Championships at Tamalpais HS on Sat

  • Thomas Carry
    Feb 21, 2014
      Hi everybody,

      I have to make an audible and request every one meet at TL:  6:00 AM and depart TL: ASAP....

      Some more behind the scenes stuff that require us to get to TAM early to make a change to the days tournament that will certainly have ripple effects on the entire days progress.  No need to bore the masses with details.

      Thank you for understanding.

      All Wrestlers; thank you for the work out and wake up call... I couldn't have guessed I was that out of shape... :)

      v/r,
      Coach,
      TROJANS:  Team - Respect - On time - Justice - Action - Never satisfied - Success
      904-338-7433

      On Friday, February 21, 2014 8:58 AM, "Wong, Jason (USMS)" <jason.wong@...> wrote:

      To all Coaches, Wrestlers and Parents:

      The MCAL Championships are at Tamalpais HS on Sat.

      Meet at TL at 6.15. Depart at 6.30 for Tamalpais HS. Weigh in at 7.00. Wrestling begins at 9.

      Confirmed Drivers
      Coach TC
      John (Cameron's father)
      Chip (Wasey's father)

      Thanks so much Maryah and Elayne for also volunteering to drive, but John and Chip's vans should be able to take all the wrestlers.

      Elayne sent out an email regarding bringing something to the Potlock on Sat. Please respond and advise as to what you are bringing.

      GO TROJANS!

      Thanks,

      Jason

      Jason K. Wong