1446Re: [tlwrestling] Drivers organized for TL Wrestling Events.

  • Wong, Jason (USMS)
    Dec 7, 2013
      That sounds great Michael! I am assuming that you are going to attend most if not all the League matches so I will put you down as a driver able to drive 6 wrestlers if you are needed.

      Have a great day and good luck with the letter writing fundraising event today.

      Take care,

      Jason

      Jason K. Wong
      Senior Inspector