      From: Thomas Carry <thomaslcarry@...>
      To: tlwrestling <tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 9:31 pm
      Subject: [tlwrestling] Coach's Corner Update [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Thomas Carry included below]

      12/5: Thurs:  3:30pm Depart TL for Scrimmage at: National Guard Armory, 510–528 Vallejo St. Petaluma, CA  94952.
      Wrestlers (Veterans) please bring in your headgear and/or singlets from last year.

      12/6:  FRI:  Fundraising Blits:  Please bring Terra Linda Shirt and Sweatshirt to wear.

      Also towel and shower kit if you would like to shower...

              Team building (Team Captains) organizing times activities location, ETC.

      12/7:  SAT:  6:30AM (time tentative) at San Rafael, Hydration/Weight Cert.

       $10.00 and Parent permission form signed Required, Time will be confirmed by Fri...

      SAT:  1:00PM:  SEE Attached Form for 20 contacts address form.  If unable to print see coach for hard copy.

      See Attached Letter for more information;

      Please note:  dates have been updated from hardcopy previously sent home.

      Elayne Graylow, Chip Cooper, Jackie Schauer and Team Captains (Mike, Nico and Kevin) are all helping to   organize this event.

      Thank you all for helping making this a very successful season.

      Yours in Wrestling,
      Coach Carry
      TROJANS:  Team - Respect - On time - Justice - Action - Never satisfied - Success

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic