1436Fw: Winter Sport Team Pictures

  • Thomas Carry
    Dec 3, 2013
           Please see below schedule for Wrestling Team photo.

      Wrestler's I have uniforms scheduled to be delivered at TL by DEC 16, please make sure you are at practice on DEC 17, to sign for your uniform.

      Thank you,
      Coach Carry,
      TROJANS:  Team - Respect - On time - Justice - Action - Never satisfied - Success

      On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 12:40 PM, Pamela Collins <pacollins@...> wrote:
      All Winter team photos will be taken in the gym, and are scheduled as follows:

      Wednesday, December 18

      Time
      Sport

      1:00pm
      Cheerleading

      1:20pm
      JV Boys Basketball

      1:40pm
      Frosh Boys Basketball

      2:00pm
      Varsity Boys Basketball

      2:20pm
      Varsity Girls Basketball

      2:40pm
      Wrestling

      3:00pm
      Frosh Girls Basketball

      3:20pm
      JV Girls Basketball

      Please have your team in uniform and ready for pictures 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
      I will let you know when the photo envelopes are here for pick-up.  A reminder – if you haven’t let me know who your team parent is, please do so.
      Thanks,

      Pam Collins
      -Secretary, TL Athletics Department
      415.492.3139