      From: Thomas Carry <thomaslcarry@...>
      To: "tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com" <tlwrestling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 3:00 PM
      Subject: [tlwrestling] Update on this Thursday Practice

      We would like to Depart TL about 3:30

      New address is:

      National Guard Armory
      510–528 Vallejo St
      Petaluma, CA  94952

       At the end of Vallejo Street. On the right side and looks like a small gymnasium. Right before it is a continuation school. Just go to the end of the court.

      I hope we all can make this happen as this is a great experience for new and veteran wrestlers...

      Yours in Wrestling,
      Coach Carry
      TROJANS: Team - Respect -  On time - Justice - Action - Never satisfied - Success

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic