1432Letter Writing Campaign on 12/7 at TL

  • ebellicini
    Dec 1, 2013

    TL Wrestlers!

    Its that time of year for our annual letter writing campaign. We will be meeting at TL on Sat, 12/7 at 1pm to 4pm.  We appreciate your efforts and the support of your friends, family and wrestling community in supporting such a worthwhile program.

    You will need to bring your pre-printed labels as we are not able accept handwritten due to bulk mailing requirements.

    It is best if you can do this but if you do not have the ability then you can send the attached to me no later than Thursday night.

    If you are an alumn or former parent and want to get a letter from a wrestler, email me your contact name and address.

    Your coach will be updating you on other details for the holiday season.

    Call or email me with any questions.

    Thanks, Elayne

    egraylow@...

    415 717 6234