1425New owner for this group??

  • ashaw953
    Oct 31, 2013
      Dear TL Wrestling Community:

      It has been almost exactly 10 years since I started this Yahoo group as a way for coaches, parents, and team members to communicate with each other.  I think the group has served that purpose very well, and continues to do so.

      That said, I am still the "owner" of the group and that is probably not appropriate given my current level of involvement with the team -- my son graduated 8 years ago, and while I do try to get to at least one meet a year, there are clearly others who are more involved and aware of the team than I.

      Would someone else like to volunteer to become the owner of the group?  It really doesn't involve a lot of work -- there are several others who are already moderators, and who can do things like remove people from the group, delete spammers (it's been a long time since that was needed) or add people who can't figure out how to do it themselves.  Maybe one of the current moderators would like to step up?  I can easily anoint anyone as owner.  I'll still stay on the list so I can get the low-down on meets, etc, but I think it is time to pass this torch.

      Let me know if you're interested.

      Andy Shaw
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic