  • vqeerazha ~
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      h--p://img454.imageshack.us/img454/3843/sr6screen0cm.gif

      SpinRite 6.0
      Hard drive data recovery software
      for Windows XP (NTFS), FAT, Linux, Novell, and ALL
      OTHER file systems!

      h--p://grc.com/spinrite.htm
      h--p://rapidshare.de/files/6864375/SpinRite6.full.rar.html
      size: 0.34 MB
      pass: uplot.org

      SpinRite now brings its legendary data recovery and
      drive maintenance
      magic to the latest file systems, operating systems,
      and hard drives.
      It runs MUCH faster than ever before, can help
      maintain all of your
      drives in tip top shape, can warn of impending
      disaster, and wrestle
      data from dying and nearly dead drives . . . before
      it's too late.

      This industry-standard data recovery tool is operating
      system
      independent, so it can be applied by users of Windows
      XP, 2000, Linux,
      and all other Intel/AMD PC-platform hard drives and
      file systems.

      SpinRite v6.0 achieves complete operating system
      independence by
      incorporating the FreeDOS operating system.
      This allows it to be used on any and all Intel/AMD PC
      systems.
      As you can see from the Windows screen image above,
      SpinRite 6.0 can create a bootable diskette or
      generate a standard,
      CD-R burnable ISO file to create a "SpinRite boot CD".
      A bootable SpinRite can also be "installed" into any
      other
      motherboard bootable devices, such as USB flashdrives
      for easy,
      portable booting and use.

      The opportunity for the first test appeared only one
      day after we
      received our copy of version 6. An 80GB hard drive on
      one of our
      busy storage servers decided to pack it in.
      Prior to trying SpinRite we were still able to access
      the drive
      intermittently but it was impossible to copy data or
      run a file
      undelete utility. A handful of important files had
      been written
      to the drive subsequent to the last backup the
      previous night;
      files which we needed within about 48 hours, which
      meant that a
      professional data recovery service (with its three
      week backlog)
      was out of the question. We removed the drive and
      installed it
      in an identical hardware configuration, then booted
      SpinRite 6
      from CD and did a Level 2 recovery (see above for
      recovery level
      definitions). After 22 hours, SpinRite completed its
      work and
      pronounced the drive fully recovered. We reinstalled
      the drive
      in the original server. It ran perfectly, the research
      assistant
      who had created the required files copied them off the
      drive and
      that was that. Nice job SpinRite 6. The drive was
      still running
      fine as we went to publication with this review two
      weeks after
      the incident.
      We used a level 2 setting in SpinRite: Recover
      Unreadable Data.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs