PROFILE OF THE GREAT CHARLIE CHAPLINE LIFE

  • ksanviz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012

                            PROFILE OF THE GREAT CHARLIE CHAPLINE LIFE

      Charlie Chaplin, co-founder of United Artists, was a comedic actor who's ability made him a world wide star before the end of the first world war and a major influence in the silent film era.

      His character of the Tramp, a refined vagrant, was identified so closely with the silent film era that Chaplin refused to make a "talkie" with him, retiring the character in the film "Modern Times".

       click here more about the great person..........................

      "All my pictures are built around the idea of getting in trouble and so giving me the chance to be desperately serious in my attempt to appear as a normal little gentleman."
      – Charlie Chaplin

      Regards